cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I drive linear motor with l298n?

MÇETİ.1
Associate III

0693W00000Bb56HQAR.png0693W00000Bb567QAB.pngHi everyone, I'm trying to drive linear motor with l298n motor driver. I use CubeMX to set pinouts and keil to code. I have to generate pwm but I think I couldn't calculate it correctly. Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You can refer to the example located under \Projects\STM3210E_EVAL\Examples\TIM\TIM_PWMOutput for PWM generation in STM32F1 Cube.

But be careful you should ensure minimum 2.3V as high level to drive L298N (refer to its datasheet: Input High Voltage min).

STM32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You can refer to the example located under \Projects\STM3210E_EVAL\Examples\TIM\TIM_PWMOutput for PWM generation in STM32F1 Cube.

But be careful you should ensure minimum 2.3V as high level to drive L298N (refer to its datasheet: Input High Voltage min).

STM32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thank youu, I handled it