cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there, i am trying to get my STEVAL SPIN3202 running. I follwed the "Getting started"-Guide and got to the point where i have the Project in my STM32CubeIDE. When i try to build the project i have several errors: see in details

MM1
Associate II

../MotorControl/mc_config.h:24:10: fatal error: pid_regulator.h: No such file or directory

..\MotorControl\mc_config.h:24:10: fatal error: pid_regulator.h: No such file or directory

..\MotorControl\mc_math.h:28:10: fatal error: mc_type.h: No such file or directory

..\MotorControl\stm32f0xx_mc_it.c:24:10: fatal error: mc_type.h: No such file or directory

..\MotorControl\mc_math.h:28:10: fatal error: mc_type.h: No such file or directory

Anyone got an idea what i got wrong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM1
Associate II

Hello Laurent,

I managed to solve the problem.

I was following this Document UM2168:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00361065-using-stm32-motor-control-workbench-with-stspin32f0-and-stspin32f0a-stmicroelectronics.pdf

with STEVAL SPIN3202 evaluation board, MC Workbench 5.Y.1, STM32CubeMX, and STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 as target toolchain.

When importing the generated project the files mentioned in the error message weren't imported correctly and I had to do it manually. This fixed the Problem.

However now i am at the point where the IDE says that the Code is to big and won't fit on the STSPIN32F0A. Optimization for Size did not help here.

Best Regards

M.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @MM1​ 

Welcome to the STM32 Community

Could you give more details to the STM32 Community about your setup -the material you use- ?

(HW and SW, CPU(s), tools and versions, board(s), motor(s) and so on)

And more especially did you use STM32 MC tools (such as MC_suite, STM32 MC Motor Profile, STM32 MC SDK, STM32 MC Workbench, and so on)?

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

MM1
Associate II

Hello Laurent,

I managed to solve the problem.

I was following this Document UM2168:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00361065-using-stm32-motor-control-workbench-with-stspin32f0-and-stspin32f0a-stmicroelectronics.pdf

with STEVAL SPIN3202 evaluation board, MC Workbench 5.Y.1, STM32CubeMX, and STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 as target toolchain.

When importing the generated project the files mentioned in the error message weren't imported correctly and I had to do it manually. This fixed the Problem.

However now i am at the point where the IDE says that the Code is to big and won't fit on the STSPIN32F0A. Optimization for Size did not help here.

Best Regards

M.