STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! problem with SPI daisy chain

Hello,I am using IHM02A1 expansion board (on top of L073RZ), which has two L6470 connected in a daisy chain configuration. I cannot receive any data from the devices. What do you think the reason can be ?Below is the bus status of a reset and get par...

0693W000006FZgkQAG.png
mete by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STSW-SPIN3204 firmware questions

Hello Friends and ST engineer.I am controlling BLDC motor using STSW-SPIN3204 firmware with Hall Sensor. But some functions I do not understand, please explain more detail for me.HAL_TIM_OC_DelayElapsedCallback: what is this function for? why we use ...

Vnguy.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brake the motor in FOC?

Is there anyone here could show me how to find the break function or instruct me how to apply break the motor please? I'm using G431B ESC1. As from the Release Notes for X-Cube-MCSDK, there are couple of ways to use break in FOC: Dissipative DC link ...

PPhan.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCU facing some problem,

Dear STM team, Here we have using STM32f405RG MCU, for the e-bike motor controller applications. The programmer is STLink v3. Now we face some stuck in the stage, what happens in the IDE, once am using debug mode it's going to hold in stack point pla...

0693W000006FOK4QAO.jpg

Preferred motor control method

Hi everyone,I have a hobbyist drone motor with the following phase voltage plot. Can anyone recommend the preferred method of controlling this motor? Is (sensored) trapezoidal or sinusoidal control sufficient? Or do we have to use FOC control?Thank y...

KZhan.6 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos