cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRV8323 driver with STM32

TomLillie
Associate II

Hi, has anyone been able to successfully interface the DRV8323HRTAR with an STM32? I have been using an STM32F072RB, and have been trying to use ST's motor control workbench to generate code for controlling a BLDC motor. I've used the .ioc generated to ensure that my PWM_H and PWM_L channels for U, W, and V are all connected to the correct pins, and have connected my current sensing pins to SOA, SOB, and SOC of the gate driver. I have tried numerous configurations, but have not been able to the get MCU to even generate a PWM wave. The code compiles correctly, and does not crash before reaching the while loop, but I do not see and kind of signal when I look at the PWM pins on a scope. The current feedback pins also only ever read 1.8V, not changing on account of the motor not rotating. I've gone through ST's entire MC workbench tutorial, and I have look at numerous other sources online, but I am still unable to make any progress with my motor driver. Has anyone else ever tried to interface a DRV8323 and an STM32? What was your process, and do you have any helpful sources for a beginner trying to learn the intricacies of PLL control?

0 REPLIES 0