cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discontinuous PWM MCSDK

SRedd.5
Senior III

I have enabled the Discontinuous pwm and ran the motor but it started rotating in reverse direction compared to when none is enable. With no Discontinuous mode all features are validated, now i want to test all of them with Discontinuous mode enabled. Do i need to make any other changes? 

SRedd5_0-1697128464745.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GMA
ST Employee

Dear SRedd.5,

Firstly, could you please have a look to this post in order to ease the response.
I made a test on WorkBench 6.2, B-G431B-ESC1 board, DPWM selected, and I did not notice reverse rotation direction with several starts. Could you please give us more details about your Hardware and Firmware use case?

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GMA
ST Employee

Dear SRedd.5,

Firstly, could you please have a look to this post in order to ease the response.
I made a test on WorkBench 6.2, B-G431B-ESC1 board, DPWM selected, and I did not notice reverse rotation direction with several starts. Could you please give us more details about your Hardware and Firmware use case?

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA

Good day sir, i want to ask about pwm duty cycle sir. I have a coustem board with input 220vac, after rectifier become 310v, but my motor only aceptable 200v. So how to control duty cycle of the pwm on HIN and LIN input sir? So i want used only 60-70% of duty cycle, so the output avarage i getting around 190-210v sir. Iam not see on the mc worckbench, only see the pwm frequency sir. Thank u somuch🙏

Or do u have any ide of this?? Or must be use transfomator?? Because i see ac servo drive without transfomator. Only input ac220v with dioda rectifier sir. Thank u🙏