cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-G431B-ESC1 motor profiling issue

bcryhun
Associate II

i have B-G431B-ESC1 board and motor. I can not profile this motor. X-CUBE-MCSDK-6 have issue that when i wrote max speed for example 30 000, my motor is go up to 3 000 which is 10% of max. In order to solve this issue i am using X-CUBE-MCSDK (version 5). I can wrote there 300 000 (cant in X-CUBE-MCSDK-6), so my motor can go up to 30 000. But when i do that, my profile wont finishing. It gives error like it take too time...

I need advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello bcryhun,

Even though the profiler does not speed your motor up to its maximum speed, it does not mean the profiled value returned are wrong. You don't need to run your motor at max speed to get its characteristics. Once the profiling has ended, you can save your motor's characteristics for a firmware use.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello bcryhun,

Even though the profiler does not speed your motor up to its maximum speed, it does not mean the profiled value returned are wrong. You don't need to run your motor at max speed to get its characteristics. Once the profiling has ended, you can save your motor's characteristics for a firmware use.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.