cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have X-CUBE-AI version 7.3 installed. Is it possible to backtrack it and use version 5.1.2 of X-CUBE-AI library? Because I dont see any option in the dropdown menu of "Select Components" to choose version earlier than 7.3.

BFaru.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

In STM32CubeMX if you have both versions installed you can start a new project and choose the version when adding the X-Cube-AI pack.

I recommend to quit STM32CubeMX before to start a new AI project with a previous version.

Sometime the correct AI plugin is not loaded by STM32CubeMX when you change versions

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

In STM32CubeMX if you have both versions installed you can start a new project and choose the version when adding the X-Cube-AI pack.

I recommend to quit STM32CubeMX before to start a new AI project with a previous version.

Sometime the correct AI plugin is not loaded by STM32CubeMX when you change versions

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.