cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Host HID Class library implementation issue in stm32f756zg

shefu
Associate II

Hello,

I am trying to implement USB host hid class library with stm32F756zg mcu to interface the usb keyboard. I have implemented the uart also to sent the pressed key on the uart to identify it.

There is one issue i am observing that it is not sending any key pressed on the uart. The USB keyboard is enumerated but it is stuck in the if (USBH_LL_GetURBState(phost, HID_Handle->InPipe) == USBH_URB_STALL) and does not call the callback function when key is pressed.

I have tried the patch (HID_Handle->state = HID_SYNC; instead of the HID_Handle->state = HID_IDLE;) suggested in the forums but it is not working.

Please suggest what is the issue in the USB host library and how to get the usb keyboard working with STMF7 MCU.

I have tried the same USB host example with STM32F429ZI mcu and the same USB host hid class library is working with this mcu and key is detected and sent on uart.

4 REPLIES 4
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @shefu  and welcome to ST community

Would you share minimum of software to reproduce the issue on reference board?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

shefu
Associate II

Hello,

Please find the attached reference example code. I have only modified the main file to interface the USB keyboard. Other files are remained same when creating the USB example.

shefu
Associate II

Hello FBL,

I have tried the suggestions given in the Improve delay Management to set core mode but still the key is not detected and stucking as per the image attached. 

Please suggest the solution to resolve this issue.

Hello,

The solution proposed by the STM team is not working for me. Please suggest why the USB HID host class is not working on stm32F756ZG MCU.