1. RCC->PLL2DIVR, DIVN1 should be DIVN2
  2. RCC->PLL2DIVR, DIVP1 should be DIVP2
  3. RCC->PLL2DIVR, DIVQ1 should be DIVQ2
  4. RCC->PLL2DIVR, DIVR1 should be DIVR2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Piranha
Chief II

Honestly... The state of SVD files for all series is just tragic. Every other register for every other peripheral has something wrong or missing. Wrong names, addresses, bit field positions/widths and, of course, the descriptions, which doesn't match the reference manuals. Reporting all of this one by one will take many years and basically just means that those files will never be correct. In my opinion ST should dedicate someone who would go through all of these files.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@KDJEM.1​ @Imen DAHMEN​ @Amel NASRI​ 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Piranha
Chief II

Honestly... The state of SVD files for all series is just tragic. Every other register for every other peripheral has something wrong or missing. Wrong names, addresses, bit field positions/widths and, of course, the descriptions, which doesn't match the reference manuals. Reporting all of this one by one will take many years and basically just means that those files will never be correct. In my opinion ST should dedicate someone who would go through all of these files.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @JOlso.1​ ,

I confirm the issue:  The RCC_PLL2DIVR is wrongly described in the svd file.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 135053 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.