cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L072 UART bootLoader

Sshan.1
Associate II

I want to Implement the UART bootloader to the STM3272cz Microcontroller and flash the code with STM32cube programmer .I want to understand the STM32 cube programmer UART protocol used here for flashing the Bin file to the micro controller .

Any suggestions please help me in understanding the concept

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

AN2606 can be understood as the central point for all bootloader questions and also mentions the associated documents in section 2:

• AN3154: CAN protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN3155: USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN3156: USB DFU protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN4221: I2C protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN4286: SPI protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN5405: FDCAN protocol used in the STM32 bootloader

AN3155 is probably the appnote you are interested in.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

AN2606 can be understood as the central point for all bootloader questions and also mentions the associated documents in section 2:

• AN3154: CAN protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN3155: USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN3156: USB DFU protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN4221: I2C protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN4286: SPI protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
  • AN5405: FDCAN protocol used in the STM32 bootloader

AN3155 is probably the appnote you are interested in.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Sshan.1
Associate II

Hi Peter ,

Thanks for your reply and The AN3155 USART protocol is used same in the STM32cube Programmer also ??Please confirm