Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F103C8 USB Unknown Device Problem

ferhatyol-23
Senior
Posted on July 27, 2017 at 15:51

Hi friends

I am trying to make usb hid connection with STM32F103C8. I was able to compile the USB Library via the KEIL Compiler. The processor is running. After the USB init routines, the processor goes to the main program. And when I make the USB connection, I get the error that the ''USB Unknown Device''

USB connection as shown

0690X00000603ywQAA.jpg

My project file is attached.  Can someone review the project?

What causes this problem?

#stm32 #usb #stm32f103
12 REPLIES 12
Posted on August 02, 2017 at 10:48

Thank you for the reply. Now I created Custom USB HID project via CubeMX.   When I loaded the project to the STM32F103 and then made the USB connection, I got the error ''This device cannot start''. The driver installation is successful, but the device can not be started.

0690X00000603whQAA.jpg

Do you have any information about this problem? I do not understand why this happens.

Posted on August 02, 2017 at 11:03

Hi

YOL.Ferhat

I recommend you to increase heap and stack sizes.

Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
asim khan
Associate III

Hi

.I configured Usb HID Device libraries for my stmF042k..but windows says Usb device not recognised. since F042k dont have a dedicated user usb,so here is my scheme i connected a usb cable to my stm..i left the power cable open because i am not sure whether i need to power it.Can you please share your experience how you solved the problem..I am using Cube for initilisation..(I did the same for Stmf3 Discovery,the code was working but that board has a user usb.)0690X000006CGVeQAO.jpg