cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open bootloader example in STM32H573ID-K

ZZY
Associate II

Hi! I want to run the Open bootloader example of H573ID-K board but the example is not working for me. I want to bootload a simple IO toggle example via UART. I changed the flash address to 

FLASH (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x08008000, LENGTH = 2016K

and  #define VECT_TAB_OFFSET 0x8000U as shown in the example videos. 

And I load the image .bin file via CubeProgrammer after Uart is connected.

However, there is nothing happening.

When I change the UART to ST-LINK  and repeat the process, IO LED is actually toggling. Is there anything I am missing to set up the Open Bootloader? I just use the open bootloader from the example selector for H5 board from CubeIDE.

Thanks for any help!!!

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ZZY 

I suggest you to take a look at this post and the AN3155 that could be helpful. Also, you need to check the Bootloader activation pattern 17 and HW used by this Bootloader configuration in table 108 of the AN2606.

Also and for the open bootloader project, i suggest you to read carefully the Readme file of the application to understand how to configure it.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for sharing those resources! I have  followed this post and ST official video series on youtube video 

I also looked into AN2606 and I don't think there's any problem with the configuration of open bootloader since it's not configurable...

I don't know why it's still not working...