cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.ioc file usb host example for stm32f429disco1

SGasp.1
Senior

Hi amazing community..

I would be glad if someone can share an example of .ioc file (cube mx) working for the usb host function for the stm32f429disco1 (evaluation board with display) . I have tried many times so I would like to have a guide to create .. Can you please share it?

Thanks a lot for your help and time

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SGasp.1​ ,

I suggest that you refer to the USB HOST application provided within STM324xG-EVAL as an implementation example:

\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.x.x\Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Applications\USB_Host\DualCore_Standalone

This application is a part of the USB Host MCU Middleware and it describes how to use USB host application based on the STM32F4xx.

For more details about the USB Host, please refer to the following resources that can help you on your project:

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
SGasp.1
Senior

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ ..

Thanks for your kind reply.

I watched all videos and tutorial but at the end I found this discussion..

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002FY6i2SAD/stm32f4-another-usb-host-msc-problem

It seems that there are some bugs in the middleware for the usb host part for f4 mcu.

Can you confirm that?

I have tried to do what suggested but I got many issues replacing the folders.

Otherwise i can upload here my .ioc file for the discovery f29disc1..

Maybe you can check it and tell me what is wrong or if simply as suggested in the post The middleware has to be replaced.

Can you please tell me what to do?

Thanks