cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried getting started following x-cube-cld-gen. However, the project only works with keil or IAR. I want the project that works in STM32CubeIDE. Can I get the project?

GKIM.4
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @GKIM.4​, to the community!

the included projects contain besides the project directories for IAR (EWARM) and Keil (MDK-ARM) also a directory called SW4STM32, which you can import directly into STM32CubeIDE:

File > Import System Workbench for STM32 projects

In the folder list, please only leave the check mark next to the folder that contains the line "Convert 'System Workbench[...]".

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Guillaume K
ST Employee

x-cube-cld-gen is old. It doesn't have STM32CubeIDE projects. But there are System Workbench projects under SW4STM32 directories.

In CubeIDE try to use menu File / Import , then in General category: "import ac6 system workbench project". Browse to the SW4STM32 directory.

For information, both System Workbench and STM32CubeIDE are based on Eclipse IDE.

STM32CubeIDE is the "successor" of System Workbench.

They use project files named ".project" and ".cproject". Usually they are located under Projects/<board>/Applications/... SW4STM32 or STM32CubeIDE directories.

Thank you for comment.

It will be helpful!

GKIM.4
Associate II

miss

Thank you for comment.

I will try it this way.