cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How include CMSIS DSP libraries in STM32F3 project?

BarcaM
Associate II

Hi everyone ! I start an STM32F373 project and i want to use CMSIS DSP libraries but when the project it is generated, dsp libraries don't exist in CMSIS folder.

I tried include this but i couldn't.

Can you help me ?

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BarcaM​, to the community!

Did you create the project with STM32CubeMX?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @BarcaM​,

To include DSP libraries in your project, you can follow the Configuring DSP libraries on STM32CubeIDE article.

Chahinez.

Thanks Peter !

Yes, I use STM32Cube IDE but CMSIS folder doesn't have arm_math.h or dsp libraries

I tried this but have an error: cannot find -arm_cortexM4lf_math,there are only two files in the folder CMSIS/Lib/GCC: libarm_cortexM4l_math.a and libarm_cortexM4lf_math.a . But in the article doesnt recommend either.

Hello @BarcaM​,

Can you specify whether you tried including "armcortexM4lf_math" or "arm_cortexM4lf_math" ?

Adding "libarm_cortexM4lf_math.a" can work but it is not recommended. As mentioned in the article, it might have side effects on other use cases.

Chahinez.

"armcortexM4lf_math" or "arm_cortexM4lf_math" aren't in GCC folder. There are here: STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.11.3\Drivers\CMSIS\Lib\ARM