cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i use HAL_UART in AZURE RTOS

SC.J.1
Associate

Hi i would like to have an example code or something that helps me out, I wanna know how to use HAL functions in AZURE RTOS ,When i try to use HAL_UART_TRANSMIT(&huart2,pdata,size,timeout) i get an error that huart is not defined like wise same for PWM generation.all this are done in app_threadx.c . So i would like to know how to use HAL in AZURE RTOS

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @SC.J.1​ and welcome to the Community ��,

• What do you mean for “i get an error that huart is not defined like wise same for PWM generation�?. What is the error you received?
  • I advise you to check if the AzureRTOS package is activated and is added to the project before generating the code.
  • Also, I recommended to have a look at this article, may help you in your implementation.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MStew.1
Associate III

Hello @SC.J.1​ I have the same problem and cannot HAL_UART_Transmit in the app_threadx.c - have you found a solution? Or has anyone an answer how to solve that? I read the article and its not clear to me how to include HAL Uart in the app_threadx.c without getting any errors ( huart is not defined)