cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ST community; is there anyone who can explain to me how to connect STM32F0 with the microphone USB?

amlok.1
Associate II

Actually, my aim is to get data from a digiducer sensor with STM32F0 via USB port and can't understand how.

15 REPLIES 15

@amlok.1​ "Do you know an MCU that can get this data for my sensor via USB"

Finding an MCU is the easy bit!

You can look on the ST Product Pages; eg,

0693W00000NqZxYQAV.pngalthough, from that, it looks like F0 has only USB Device?

So look at the other families...

Having found an MCU with the hardware facilities, you're then going to have to develop the firmware for communicating with this sensor.

Do you know what USB Class your sensor presents, and how to communicate with it over USB?

Do you really need to use an MCU, or would Raspberry Pi or similar be more appropriate?

Do you really need to use a USB sensor?

Why have you selected this particular sensor?

Why does it have to be connected to an MCU? Presumably it's intended for connecting to a computer...

"suggest me a host that can work among the STM MCUs"

There are parametric search facilities on the ST website - see above.

@Andrew Neil​  I didn't select it, it's the existing one that has USB connector only.

why MCU? I'll stock data there in order to send it after by Bluetooth to PC.

actually, this is the link of our USB sensor: 333D01-Digiducer-Industrial-Datasheet-(DS-0180_A4).pdf

it's a USB 2.0 full speed with 24 bits and it has the same characteristics as Microphone USB. the same pilot in windows can activate them.

I was searching in the libraries of STM32F4 and found this : STM32Cube USB host library , but it doesn't detail how to get the recording data from the USB device.

is there any help here?

Thank you so much @Andrew Neil​ for all the information.

yes, that's exactly the sensor used.