cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the first time i'm working on STM32 MCU, Currently I'm working on STM32L072CZY6TR, Can i get the basic code to Transmit and Receive the data through USB connectivity. If possible also terminology.

Kranthi Reddy
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Kranthi Reddy​ ,

You can refer to the repository : Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.12.1\Projects\STM32L073Z-EVAL\Applications\USB_Device

From Git: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL0: STM32Cube MCU Full Package for the STM32L0 series - (HAL + LL Drivers, CMSIS Core, CMSIS Device, MW libraries plus a set of Projects running on all boards provided by ST (Nucleo, Evaluation and Discovery Kits))

Download the STM32L0 Cube : STM32CubeL0 - STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32L0 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing - and examples running on ST boards) - STMicroelectronics

BR,

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

gbm
Lead III

Start by deciding what USB device class you want to implement. It should probably by CDC (virtual COM port) or HID. Then look for CubeIDE HOWTOs and examples. Both classes may be easily created with CubeIDE, although there are some nasty details which must be handled properly..

I want to use communication class first and later i want to use human interface device. I've been trying from past 4 days but not able transmit and receive. Can i get any simple transmit and receive code or example through USB-device only-communication class and USB-device only-HID mode.

It will be much helpful for me, if someone help.