cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPILATION WOLFSSL ERROR : unknown type name 'time_t'

rdl
Associate III

Hi STCommunity,

I have a project with X-CUBE-FREERTOS and it worked fine, since I added WolfSSL the build goes wrong because it doesn't seem to recognize "time_t". (registration file attached)

I hope someone can help me. Many thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @rdl 

Can you please attach your code to help our community member to understand your problem. Also, I suggest you to share the version of your programming tools (CubeIDE, CubeMX,...) and to make sure that you are using the last versions.

Best regards.

II

rdl
Associate III

hi Issamos ,thanks for the fast feedback.

I use STM32CUBEMX 6.9.1 AND STM32CUBEIDE 1.13.1 ON WINDOWS 11 PRO.

I attached  2 screnshot where you can see how I setted wolfSSL parameters.I had attached file .ioc producted by STM32CUBEMX too but it was removed because the format isn't supported as well as for file .zip of project folder

Best Regards

Issamos
Lead II

Hello again and thanks for your feedback.

I've reproduced the same scenario and I've got the same error. Still can't find out why.

Best regards.

II

rdl
Associate III

I've forgot to write I use STM32 Nucleo-144 development board with STM32U575ZIT6Q MCU.I attach others screenshot 

Best Regards

Yes, I've seen the board you are using in the screenshots of previously presented. I've got the same configuration and the same problem but still don't now why.

Best regards.

II

#include <time.h> ??

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
rdl
Associate III
sorry but i'm novice and the one file ora.h i know is an oracle file header.
I know time_t type defined in file time.h but wolfSSL have to include if it use time_t.
I've attached screenshot where you can see which are the files wolfSSL with include<time.h>

Best Regards

rdl
Associate III

I'm sorry TeslaDElorean but my brain had read  ora.h instead time.h