cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing HAL driver sources for older versions

HPere.1
Associate II

I have been using CubeMX to generate the HAL library files and noticed that it only generates for the newest version only. I also looked in to the GitHub repository and under the release there is only about 2 very recent versions of the libraries.

I want to get the distribution for the older versions and is there a way to get these? Thanks for the time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru
  1. Download and install STM32CubeMX.
  2. Go to Help -> Manage embedded software packages and download the package you want.
  3. Navigate to C:\Users\%USERNAME%\STM32Cube\Repository to browse the repository of your choice.
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The CubeMX tool has historically been able to pull older versions into the repository.

The CubeF4, for example, download page used to allow you to pick the version to pull.

I've also posted mirrors in the past.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
HPere.1
Associate II

Could you please tell how I could pull older versions to the repository? I tried but there are only two or at most three most recent versions as the options.

TDK
Guru
  1. Download and install STM32CubeMX.
  2. Go to Help -> Manage embedded software packages and download the package you want.
  3. Navigate to C:\Users\%USERNAME%\STM32Cube\Repository to browse the repository of your choice.
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
HPere.1
Associate II

Thank you so much