cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G474RE PA3 PC5 Pin.

ENGIN TANRIKULU
Associate III

Hello,
STM32G474RE is the processor model I use.
I read ADC from pin PA3 and I read IO from pin PC5. So whether these pins are common pins in the processor hardware? How can I separate these two pins from each other?

PC5-PA3PinDurumu.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To do that, you have to follow the Solder bridge configuration described in row 2 of the table 11 of the UM2505.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ENGIN TANRIKULU 

PA3 and PC5 are separate pins on the MCU. But on the NUCLEO-G474RE, both pin 37 and pin 6 of CN10 are connected to PC5. To connect the pin 37 to PA3, you should configure the solder bridge as described on the Table 11 of the UM2505

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

hi,
I want to use ADC as pin 37 of CN10 and GPIO as pin 6 of CN10. I don't want there to be any connection between them. How can I?

To do that, you have to follow the Solder bridge configuration described in row 2 of the table 11 of the UM2505.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

@STTwo-32 Thank you, I solved the problem with your suggestions.

@TDK  Thank you.

TDK
Guru

Duplicate:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-embedded-software/stm32g474re-pa3-pc5-pin/td-p/623415

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".