cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Cube Programmer behaves as if programs do not exist

golvict
Associate II

It looped at a location deprived of access, waited a second, and returned to the same action. I thought STM32 was about programming.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Point taken. My problem was the invasive fashion of the installation. I appreciate that STM32CubeProgrammer cleaned the area and even changed some things without asking or alerting - it felt a positive impact. But I cannot consider this an installation: it took 48 hours, as long as I could bear a CPU-hog and whirling circle-icon sticking to the mouse cursor. Then I terminated STM32CubeProgrammer. I couldn't work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AScha.3
Chief II

Which cpu ?

Which st-link ?

+

Show pic, what CubePrg. telling:

like this

AScha3_0-1722186760189.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
TDK
Guru

I think this is a complaint about the forum software, not the STM32 hardware, but it's hard to tell with such limited info.

Some links are broken, yes, but complaining without describing what you're looking for isn't going to get you anywhere. We're not mind readers.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Point taken. My problem was the invasive fashion of the installation. I appreciate that STM32CubeProgrammer cleaned the area and even changed some things without asking or alerting - it felt a positive impact. But I cannot consider this an installation: it took 48 hours, as long as I could bear a CPU-hog and whirling circle-icon sticking to the mouse cursor. Then I terminated STM32CubeProgrammer. I couldn't work.