cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Example Projects for the STM32H573I-DK

Kbitsnbyte
Associate II

Hello ST Community - I am looking for example projects in order to evaluate the various sensors and peripherals, including the display. 

I did check here: 

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH5/tree/main/Projects/STM32H573I-DK

Are there any other repositories? 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is available only as a .hex file from here. If you need the code, you may have to contact one of our FAEs or Sales & marketing teams. They may can provide it upon request.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Kbitsnbyte 

The only official examples tested on the STM32H573I-DK board are available throw the link you just attached. You can also find other examples also on some X-Cube packages that have support for the STM32H5 MCUs such as the X-CUBE-AWS-H5, the X-CUBE-AZURE-H5 and the X-CUBE-AUDIO-KIT

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Kbitsnbyte
Associate II

Thanks STTwo-32 - Is the source for the STM32H573I-DK demo FW available? That would provide educational value. 

It is available only as a .hex file from here. If you need the code, you may have to contact one of our FAEs or Sales & marketing teams. They may can provide it upon request.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Kbitsnbyte
Associate II

...appreciated STTwo-32

If your question is answered, please select the answer of your request as best answer to close this post and give it more visibility on the community gor others wo are looking for the same informations.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32