cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJ45 & Ethernet in NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q

elizondo
Associate

Hi,

I have seen on the website that the NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q board includes Ethernet RJ45 (under the Moard-specific features): https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-u575zi-q.html 

However, it doesn´t appear in the user manual (UM2861) and I can´t find the connector on the pictures, Is that a mistake or am I missing something? Thanks!

• Board-specific features
    • External or internal SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
    • Ethernet compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002
    • USB OTG full speed or SNK/UFP (full-speed or high-speed mode), depending on the USB connector type
    • Board connectors:
      • USB with Micro-AB or USB Type-C®
      • Ethernet RJ45

elizondo_0-1693208147832.png

3 REPLIES 3
jiangfan
ST Employee

I agree. I suppose it is a mistake (copy paste).

NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q is one of the STM32 Nucleo-144 board. Ethernet RJ45 is available on part of STM32 Nucleo-144 boards, but it is not available for NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The STM32U575 does not contain an Ethernet MAC, apparently the data on the website was unfortunately not checked closely enough before publication. The details mentioned in DB3171 and UM2861, on the other hand, are correct. We hope that the website will reflect the correct data as soon as possible.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.