cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding Audio LE Compatibility with the module

yash_garg
Associate

I would like to ask your team some of questions regarding the STM32 module kit which comes with BLE- 5.3 or BLE5.4, I want to make a device which works on BLE-5.3 or 5.4. I want to establish an AudioLE call by using your microcontrollers, Can I use AudioLE with any STM controller, If yes then how can I and if not then shall I do to make it work?
Will it work on full-duplex or half-duplex communication?
Can a 2 ways communication be possible using a single STM or will I need 2 STM to have a communication? Or can I use multiple channels with a single STM for communication?
Please answer these questions I have as soon as possible.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @yash_garg 

I'm going to briefly answer your questions and then I will give some ressources that will help you:

First, you can create an Audio application using the STM32WB  that integer a full-duplex bleutooth low energy communication between 2 STM32WB or an STM32WB  and a mobile phone .

For more details, her is a demonstration of an application that may help you. Also, this video shows how audio interface in the WB works. And finally you can find her a function pack for STM32WB full-duplex audio streaming. You can use the joined to the pack exemples to discover more about. For more information, you can try to watch this video ( I think it use the Korean language but you can understand without the voice of) to now how it really works.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @yash_garg 

I'm going to briefly answer your questions and then I will give some ressources that will help you:

First, you can create an Audio application using the STM32WB  that integer a full-duplex bleutooth low energy communication between 2 STM32WB or an STM32WB  and a mobile phone .

For more details, her is a demonstration of an application that may help you. Also, this video shows how audio interface in the WB works. And finally you can find her a function pack for STM32WB full-duplex audio streaming. You can use the joined to the pack exemples to discover more about. For more information, you can try to watch this video ( I think it use the Korean language but you can understand without the voice of) to now how it really works.

Best regards.

II

can i use Audio Low Energy in STM32WB or not and if yes then will i need 2 MCU for making a device or one will be enough?

Hello again @yash_garg 

Yes, you can use audio in stm32wb. You need just one stm32wb to do sol.

Best regards.

II