cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo-H723 USB HID GetDeviceType

Jacob_M_R
Associate

Hallo Community,
im using an Nucleo-H723ZG board as an USB Host.
im using an basic USB Mouse and the eventcallback funktion to print out the input from th mouse.
the problem i have now is that i dont get many of the informations from the mouse like the Vendor IDand others.
how can i ensure that i get the VID of the Mouse on my Nucleo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Jacob_M_R 

Sorry for the inconvenience. But the example for host from cube firmware is working without issues as well on Nucleo-H723ZG. Here is a screenshot. 

FBL_1-1716294921877.png

I can get PID and VID of the mouse. 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Jacob_M_R 

Added to the example provided by @Mohamed_AYED, How to implement USBX in standalone mode - STMicroelectronics Community

Also, you can simply use ST's stack STM32CubeH7/Projects/NUCLEO-H723ZG/Applications/USB_Device/HID_Standalone at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Jacob_M_R
Associate

Hi @FBL thank your for your anwnser but this is not what i'm being looking for because it`s a USB Device, need help to implement der H723 as a host.

@Mohamed_AYEDdo you know if ther is an Option without an RTOS, for now i will try to use it in.

Mohamed_AYED
Associate III

Yes USBx can also run in standalone mode you can see the shared link

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Jacob_M_R 

Sorry for the inconvenience. But the example for host from cube firmware is working without issues as well on Nucleo-H723ZG. Here is a screenshot. 

FBL_1-1716294921877.png

I can get PID and VID of the mouse.