cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I go about making my own Microcontroller development board?

Sashvat
Associate II

Hi guys, there are a lot of MCU development boards in the market, I have bought a STM32 bluepill and started programming it with the Arduino IDE. I have a few questions I want to ask.

1) I have asked other online forums when I wanted to create my own MC dev board from scratch and all they said was start with an already existing Microcontroller development board and program it, but I don't know where to start, which tutorials to look at, what to begin with etc, I want to be a pro in Microcontroller programming, can you suggest me any videos/websites/tutorials to program the bluepill like a pro starting from the basics?

2) Now that I have the Arduino IDE to program my STM32F103C8T6 processor, I want to be able to program other MCU's of STM32, program the bare chips by making a PCB breakout board for that particular STM32 MCU, be able to place this MCU breakout board on a breadboard, add the necessary components etc. As I have asked before, How can I approach this? What videos, tutorials, websites would you suggest me to look at?

I think I have asked previous questions like this, I am sorry to keep asking the same question again and again, please dont get angry with me, I just keep getting confused when I ask one forum to another one. If you are tired of explaining me, please, send me some links that I could read to be able to program bare chips and become a pro at MC programming.

Thanks all for your patience with me.

10 REPLIES 10

Can you help me with the capacitors recommend in the data sheet in the power supply scheme section? I am just not able to understand how I can attach the caps to the MCU.