cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Configuring I2S with H723ZG with CCA02M2

slrobers
Associate

Hello,

I am using a H723ZG Nucleo 144 STM32 Board, with an CCA02M2 expansion mems mic board attached. I am wanting to read in audio data from the 2 built in mics on the expansion board using I2S with the nucleo board. 

I am unsure how to setup/configure the I2S peripheral with the little documentation provided. Specifically, there are no code example for my specific board, the H7... As well as no exact mention of how to configure the pins. 

Any help/guidance on where to start would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @slrobers 

You can get started with this example from firmware package X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 x-cube-memsmic1\STM32CubeExpansion_MEMSMIC1_V5.7.0\Projects\STM32F746ZG-Nucleo\Demonstration\CCA02M2

Some changes should be made to port it to H723 Nucleo. You can get inspired by this application note 

Migration guide from STM32F7 Series to STMH74x/75x, STM32H72x/73x and STMH7A3/7Bx devices - Application note

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @slrobers 

You can get started with this example from firmware package X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 x-cube-memsmic1\STM32CubeExpansion_MEMSMIC1_V5.7.0\Projects\STM32F746ZG-Nucleo\Demonstration\CCA02M2

Some changes should be made to port it to H723 Nucleo. You can get inspired by this application note 

Migration guide from STM32F7 Series to STMH74x/75x, STM32H72x/73x and STMH7A3/7Bx devices - Application note

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Is there not just any examples for the H72x?

It seems like there are a lot changes must be made to migrate from the F7 example to the H72. And we are not very familiar with the STM32 familiar, or specifically the F7 models, so it is a bit overwhelming. Therefore any H72x example code would be useful. 

Hello @slrobers 

Thank you for your feedback.

However, we cannot provide all the examples for each product. If you face any issue don't hesitate to come back to post threads.

seems from the circuit diagrams : mics connected to SAI4 ; so try, using sai4 in pdm mode...

or better: check , on which pins its going to the nucleo board, then you know for sure.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".