cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, We have some problem on part number STM32H743XIH6. After we opened the pack to checking the parts condition. We found out the bottom side have some white texture color on PCB. Is it normal condition? Can we use them? Thanks Man

Manman
Associate III

4 REPLIES 4
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Manman​ 

Honestly, the quality of the image is not high enough to see. Could you please provide high quality photo? Otherwise, you may need to contact your Local ST.

Thank you for your contribution.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

My guess would be that it's residue from a wash or cleaning process. ​Probably something that's Green and doesn't use harsh forever chemicals..

You'd probably need to determine if this interferes with your soldering process or not. I'd expect your inbound inspection or manufacturing guys would be able to determine if this was workable / acceptable ​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Manman
Associate III

Hello F.Belaid,

Yes, we can provide the clear photo. Please find the attach. All the parts was new but we found out some issue on PCB. It look like a scratches and contamination. About the BGA quaility is no problem. Is it normal standard and no affect?

Thanks

Man

Dear @Manman​,

I escalated the issue internally. I hope we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.