cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding some courses and demos abuout STM32H747i-DISCO

judy
Associate II

工程师们您好,我是stm32的新手,我正在寻找一些关于STM32H747i-DISCO的教程和应用示例来帮助我学习它,但是我不知道如何烧录程序和点亮LCD屏幕,所以我想要一些简单的演示和导入程序教程。谢谢!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @judy and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

Hello engineers, I'm new to stm32, I'm looking for some tutorials and application examples about STM32H747i-DISCO to help me learn it, but I don't know how to burn the program and light up the LCD screen, so I want something simple Demo and importer tutorial. Thanks!

You can find the STM32H747I-DISCO examples and demonstrations in STM32CubeH7 package under these paths:

• \STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Demonstrations
  • \STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Examples\LCD_DSI

Also I recommend you to take a look at Getting Started with STM32H747 Discovery kit (youtube.com)

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @judy and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

Hello engineers, I'm new to stm32, I'm looking for some tutorials and application examples about STM32H747i-DISCO to help me learn it, but I don't know how to burn the program and light up the LCD screen, so I want something simple Demo and importer tutorial. Thanks!

You can find the STM32H747I-DISCO examples and demonstrations in STM32CubeH7 package under these paths:

• \STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Demonstrations
  • \STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32H747I-DISCO\Examples\LCD_DSI

Also I recommend you to take a look at Getting Started with STM32H747 Discovery kit (youtube.com)

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello KDJEM.1, thank you very much for your kind reply. I am a Chinese college student, my English is not very good, stm32h747i-disco development board is my graduation design, the information you provided is very important to me, thank you again! Good luck!

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @judy ,

If you need clarification, support,....., please do not hesitate to come back to the Community 🙂.

Thank you for your Contribution in STCommunity.

Hello Sir, about the stm32h747i-disco board, I connected it to the computer power supply with a usb data cable, but I could not make the display display content and the screen was always in a black state, how should I light up the screen? Could you give me some guidance? Thank you very much!

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

With the LCD, your board needs external power supply connected to CN14.

Please read carefully the board User guide, UM2411 section 5.2.2.

Hello Sir, thank you for your kind reply, the LCD screen of the STM32H747I-DISCO development board is now lit, and can correctly display the project demonstration function of the system. Here is an other engineer project file, the address link: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/STM32H747I-DISCO
But I still face two very difficult questions:
1. How do I import these projects to stm32cubeIDE?
2. How do I burn these files to the development board and demonstrate the project functionality normally?
Thank you again for your reply and help, looking forward to your early reply!

Hello Sir, thank you for your kind reply, the LCD screen of the STM32H747I-DISCO development board is now lit, and can correctly display the project demonstration function of the system. Here is an other engineer project file, the address link: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/STM32H747I-DISCO
But I still face two very difficult questions:
1. How do I import these projects to stm32cubeIDE?
2. How do I burn these files to the development board and demonstrate the project functionality normally?