cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer isn't detected the BluePill (STM32F103C8T6) board on windows 10. Can anyone help me to solve it?

JLode.1
Associate II

Hi,

I am quite new in this MCU world and I bougth a BluePill board (STM32F103C8T6) to start doing the basics and learn.

At first I tried to use the IAR Embedded IDE to program the board but when I tried to debug the following error appears.

0693W00000AOV5ZQAX.pngThen I tried to use the STM32CubeIDE and I've got the same problem.

0693W00000AOV6cQAH.pngWhen I connect the board with the USB to the computer, I look for it at the "Device Manager" window but it doesn't appear. I already downloaded the drivers for this board but it is still not being detected. I am out of options on what to try.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is not going to work with ST-LINK drivers.

If you set the BOOT0 pin high, via the jumper, the USB should connect as "STM32 LOADER", and you can use STM32 Cube Programmer via the USB/DFU mode

If you want to connect via the SWD programming header then you're going to need an ST-LINK. This will permit both programming and debugging.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Do you have an ST-LINK?

JLode.1
Associate II

No, isn't the board enough? I thought that buying just the board would let me programmed it.

It is not going to work with ST-LINK drivers.

If you set the BOOT0 pin high, via the jumper, the USB should connect as "STM32 LOADER", and you can use STM32 Cube Programmer via the USB/DFU mode

If you want to connect via the SWD programming header then you're going to need an ST-LINK. This will permit both programming and debugging.

JLode.1
Associate II

Great, thank you for taking the time to answer me 🙂