cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code for TouchGFX demo STM32U5G9?

Southbranch
Senior II

Hi!

Is there download link for the code in this demo. ?

More specifically, I am interested in the code that generates the FPS and MCU load.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @Southbranch ,

At the moment the only way you can get the source code of this demo is by creating a project in TouchGFX Designer.

First, if it is not done yet, download TouchGFX.

Open TouchGFX Designer, click on Demos, then select "Demo 7".

Finally, "Select board setup" at the top and select a board with 800x480 resolution such as the STM32U5G9 and then you can create the project.

GaetanGodart_1-1715954353942.png

You can now click on "Generate code" a the bottom right, then open the file location and here you can find all the c++ and c files.

If this answers your question, I invite you to select this comment as "best answer".

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @Southbranch ,

At the moment the only way you can get the source code of this demo is by creating a project in TouchGFX Designer.

First, if it is not done yet, download TouchGFX.

Open TouchGFX Designer, click on Demos, then select "Demo 7".

Finally, "Select board setup" at the top and select a board with 800x480 resolution such as the STM32U5G9 and then you can create the project.

GaetanGodart_1-1715954353942.png

You can now click on "Generate code" a the bottom right, then open the file location and here you can find all the c++ and c files.

If this answers your question, I invite you to select this comment as "best answer".

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)