cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application to stress in climatic chamber a STM32H7A3IIK6

AMigl.1
Associate II

Hi everbody. I've developed a project for STM32H7A3IIK6 [BGA package] and i've mounted the bypass capacitor on the same side of the MCU [not on the opposite side as suggested by STM Application Note] because of problems related to my production process. Now i'd like to write an application to stress my MCU in climatic chamber to understand if, in this configuration, i could have problems like HardFault or similar. Is there in CubeMX or in some github STM repository, for this MCU [or similar], any kind of benchmark/application to stress the MCU? Could you suggest me what to implement to stress the MCU?

4 REPLIES 4
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

I suggest you this link : STM32CubeH7/Projects/NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7 · GitHub

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AMigl.1
Associate II

Thank you so much @KHALSI_Foued​ . I'm looking for a benchmark to test the power of a STM32H7A3IIK6. A good test for this purpose could be a dhrystone or a whetstone example test but i've not found anything already implemented.Do you know where i could find something like this?

You can find some results about the coreMark in the DS: Datasheet - STM32H7A3xI/G - 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M7 280 MHz MCUs, up to 2-Mbyte Flash memory, 1.4-Mbyte RAM, 46 com. and analog interfaces, SMPS ( Table 37. Typical consumption in Run mode and corresponding performance versus code position )

Check also product presentation : microcontrollers_stm32h7a3-b3_line_product-overview.pdf

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

AMigl.1
Associate II

Ok @KHALSI_Foued​ . But what i need is a benchmark example, like the one used by ST to build the report of Table37 of the DS, because i have to evaluate, in my own application, if i can mount the bypass capacitors on the same side of the MCU or if i need to mount them on the opposite side [it's a BGA package]. My problem is that, for my production line, it's better to mount the capacitors on the same side of the MCU.