cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 with a microchip processor

Orphadox
Associate

Is it possible to use X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 with a microchip processor and how would I go about doing so?

I have configured all of the pins on the microchip processor but can't seem to find any documentation on how to communicate with the NFC06A1 besides the examples given by ST. I know I need to use SPI and I have the microcontroller configured for SPI but not sure what to do from there.

I am very green in the world of electronics and would appreciate any help that can be offered.

Thanks in advance, I know the question is broad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Orphadox,

Please see UM2890 RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) and the rfal.chm contained inside the rfal for details about adapting platform.h to your Microchip processor. And also get a logic analyzer - always helpful if something doesn't work.

Best Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DJeon.4
Associate II

Please share the code you are using And what is the Integrated Development Environment (IED) using?

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Orphadox,

Please see UM2890 RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) and the rfal.chm contained inside the rfal for details about adapting platform.h to your Microchip processor. And also get a logic analyzer - always helpful if something doesn't work.

Best Regards, Ulysses