cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading st25dv04k ndef or a block of memory

suads
Associate III

Hi

I have Implemented lib_NDEF for st25dv04k and was able to store the ndef format, I can read it with my phone. But with my custom which uses st25r95 I m not able!

I m able to read the ndef format from a different tag st25ta (ISO/IEC 14443 Type A) from the documentation I have Implanted the reading command!

What are the commands need to be send to read the ndef format or a block of emmory for ST25TV(ISO/IEC 15693 type V) seems not the same as for A type. I find some document , trying to implemet reading a single block but nothing.

Thanks

Reg suads

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Suads,

the X-CUBE-NFC3 package for X-NUCLEO-NFC0A1 (ST25R95) includes an NDEF read/write demo (PollingTagDetectNdef). This NDEF demo woks with T2T, T3T, T4AT, T4BT and T5T (e.g. ST25TV).

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Suads,

the X-CUBE-NFC3 package for X-NUCLEO-NFC0A1 (ST25R95) includes an NDEF read/write demo (PollingTagDetectNdef). This NDEF demo woks with T2T, T3T, T4AT, T4BT and T5T (e.g. ST25TV).

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.