cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC Tap - FTM mailbox function

Schuyler
Senior

我需�?手机利用NFC Tap读�?�STM35L476�?�片机中的传感器动�?数�?�信�?� 我应该怎么办呢 有相关的编程�?�考�?�?

Post edited to add translation

I need the mobile phone to use NFC Tap to read the dynamic data information of the sensor in the STM35L476 microcontroller. What should I do? Is there any relevant programming reference?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hello,

If you want to transfer data through the mailbox feature, it means that you are using an ST25DVxxK or ST25DVxxKC component.

So, you can found on st.com simple source code examples with our NFC4 (ST25DVxxK) or NFC7 (ST25DVxxKC) expansion boards with corresponding firmware X-CUBE-NFC4 or X-CUBE-NFC7. That will allow you to read/write mailbox or EEPROM.

You can also found demo package source code that works with our ST25DV Discovery Demo Boards here : Discovery demo firmware. It will show you how to exchange data with ST25 NFC App and the Tag using an STM32L476.

I hope this can help you.

Kind Regards.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello,

Be aware this community is intended to be in English language.

We are not able to translate.

Could you do so in order to allow us to support as best , please ?

Best Regards,

BB

France Berthelot
ST Employee

Hello,

You can found a reference implementation on Android here:

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25001.html (apk and source code are provided)

Regards,FB

Schuyler
Senior

Hello, the link you provided is only APK, and you did not see the source code you said, please explain it in detail? Is there a code reference?

France Berthelot
ST Employee

Hello

At the bottom of the page you can find several links, select the STSW-ST25002, then register and check your mail, you will receive a mail with a link to download a file, named: en.stsw-st25002.zip. Open it , you will have all source code of the APK.

Cheers,FB

Schuyler
Senior

Is there any code about APP reading the sensor signal that STM32L476RG transmits to ST25 through I2C? Is the data transmission read through mailbox of mobile app?

Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hello,

If you want to transfer data through the mailbox feature, it means that you are using an ST25DVxxK or ST25DVxxKC component.

So, you can found on st.com simple source code examples with our NFC4 (ST25DVxxK) or NFC7 (ST25DVxxKC) expansion boards with corresponding firmware X-CUBE-NFC4 or X-CUBE-NFC7. That will allow you to read/write mailbox or EEPROM.

You can also found demo package source code that works with our ST25DV Discovery Demo Boards here : Discovery demo firmware. It will show you how to exchange data with ST25 NFC App and the Tag using an STM32L476.

I hope this can help you.

Kind Regards.