cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to find proper examples and/or documentation on how to add RAFL to my project.

NWeis.19
Associate II

I am not able to find proper examples and/or documentation on how to add RAFL to my project.

Looking into the rfal.chm file in RFAL there is an example but it does not work for me ?

When I am looking in X-CUBE-NFC5.chm there should 4 examples but its empty.

The documentation for how to add it to a project is limited.

Is there a source code for the ST25R3911B discovery GUI or even better documentation for it as well.

Thanks,

Noam.

14 REPLIES 14
~Amit~
Associate III

Brian thanks for the quick response.

I already got the Keil project (I am working with @NWeis.19​  at the same team).

We tried to port it to system work bench and Atollic true studio but both of those didn't get so smooth and yield include and compiling issues at the CMSIS layer.

So the situation now is that we kinda stuck with it without a Keil license.

Is there a way you can help us with porting it?

Hi Brian,

Kindly reminder, please send me in private the freeRTOS example for ST25R3911B

Thanks In Advance,

Micha

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Amit

I would recommend to use STM32CubeIDE rather than SystemWorkbench or TrueStudiio.

Then I suggest the following:

• create the STM32CubeIDE project skeleton thanks to STM32CubeMX (I can provide the ioc file if not in the package)
  • import the various RFAL files into the project, also import spi.c logger.c and timer.c convenient files
  • port the various modifications from the package in main.c and stm32l4xx_it.c (EXTI0_IRQHandler)

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Brian,

Same Same,

I'll be glad to receive the freeRTOS package for ST25R3911B & ST25R3916 ported to ST32CubeIDE

Best Regards,

Micha

Hi Micha,

the freeRTOS package for ST25R3916 is available in the ST25 Embedded NFC library (STSW-ST25R016). This runs on NUCLEO-STM32L476RG MCU and the project can be compiled with STM32CubeIDE.

Regarding the ST25R3911B, the freeRTOS package is not publicly available and it has not been ported on STM32CubeIDE. Anyway, it should be easy to reuse the STM32CubeIDE FreeRTOS package from ST25R3916 and to port it on ST25R3911B. Note that the ST25R3911B has more timing constraints regarding the processing of its interrupt.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.