cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Direct mode in st25ru3993

chaiwat
Associate

according to datasheet I can set the RF field to High or Low via the MOSI pin, but when I look at the real RF field I found the problem that the RF field is set to Low and goes High immediately not remain low as ns delay time I set at firmware

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello chaiwat,

can you provide further details what SPI commands you send. Could you send digital  traces from your SPI communication ?

You could also have a look into the FW for more details how the PLL is configured, the power modes are set proper and the field is turned on or off. Please have a look to the file st25RU3993.c into the function void st25RU3993AntennaPower(uint8_t on) and the functions setting the various power down modes of the ST25RU3993 IC. 

BR

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello chaiwat,

can you provide further details what SPI commands you send. Could you send digital  traces from your SPI communication ?

You could also have a look into the FW for more details how the PLL is configured, the power modes are set proper and the field is turned on or off. Please have a look to the file st25RU3993.c into the function void st25RU3993AntennaPower(uint8_t on) and the functions setting the various power down modes of the ST25RU3993 IC. 

BR