cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android SDK without intent of a recognised tag

RMich.2
Associate II

Hello together
I am working on NDEF and mailbox communication between an Android smartphone and an X-Nucleo-NFC04A1 Eval Board. The Eval Board X-Nucleo-NFC04A1 communicates with a MB1717 STM32C031 board.

The embedded part works perfectly, the implementation was quick and easy thanks to the good lib you provide on the embedded page.

On the Android smartphone part (Android 14 with Google Pixel 6a) I have implemented your SDK with version ST25SKD-1.10.3 in a small test project. I have the project running with AndroidStudio and Gradle 8.7 without any errors.
But. It cannot recognise a single NFC tag. Whatever I try, it is unsuccessful. The function inten.getAction always returns a null. In the attachment I send you the small example project. 
I have noticed that some deprecated functions are used in your Java class "TagDiscovery.java". Is there a newer version?
Could you please check where the error or my misunderstanding lies in the application?
Thank you very much.

RoM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
France Berthelot
ST Employee

Hello

Just change line 119 of main activity the 

PendingIntent.FLAG_IMMUTABLE

to

PendingIntent.FLAG_MUTABLE

and you will discover Tags.

Concerning the class TagDiscovery.java, it is updates according to our released Tags.

Hope this help?

BR, FB

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
France Berthelot
ST Employee

Hello

Just change line 119 of main activity the 

PendingIntent.FLAG_IMMUTABLE

to

PendingIntent.FLAG_MUTABLE

and you will discover Tags.

Concerning the class TagDiscovery.java, it is updates according to our released Tags.

Hope this help?

BR, FB

Hi France

Thank you for your answer, I will check it out.

Kind regards
RoM