cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my STGIPS10C60-H has no output voltage

CSLx30
Associate

When using the chip GIPS30C60-H, sometimes the three-phase bridge switching signal is given but there is no output, regardless of whether the SD/OD pin is set high or not.

This chip is used in a motor controller with a 0-270V DC bus supply and input signals given by a piece of DSP. I would like to know the sufficient conditions for the chip to have an output voltage, as I have given the chip the correct supply voltage of 15V, a suitable input signal, and the SD/OD pin has been forced to 5V high by an external circuit, but my chip doesn't seem to be in working order as there is no output voltage.

This problem doesn't happen all the time, it sometimes occurs when I have a DC bus voltage of 270V, and when I reduce the DC bus voltage, say to 100V, the chip outputs the three-phase voltage correctly again.

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @CSLx30, to the community!

I am sorry to have to inform you that the STGIPS10C60-H has long been obsolete and that STMicroelectronics no longer has any information about it and therefore no more support is possible.

It's a pity that I can't give you a more positive message.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.