cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STP4N150 package Model.

susan-huang
Associate II

Dear Sir/Madam

We have purchased a ST part STP4N150 from distributor,D/C is 2151+,but our end customer compare their own 1926+ d/c samples,found the hold for xray image is difference,pls see attached pictures.

Can you help me to check,if there any change of the package Model after 1926+?

Can you check if it's correct of the 2151+ part?

It's very important for us to know something.

Many thanks for your help!

Best wishes~

Susan

7 REPLIES 7

I believe there was a PCN on this, you should query your local ST sales office

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Dear Tesla

I have asked,but they don't know about this,asked me to contact support center.

Can you help to check the PCN for us?

Thank you for your help!

Susan

I don't work for ST, there's a list of PCN on the Mouser page for the product

@Peter BENSCH​  do you recall the lead frame question from a few weeks ago?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

@Peter BENSCH​ Pls help me to have a look,many thanks!

Thank you @Community member​ 

Well, as @Community member​  correctly recalled, a similar question was asked a few weeks ago.

If the box is correctly labelled and came from a reliable supplier, there should be no problems. The small notches in the older leadframe are smaller in the younger leadframes, which even results in a slightly lower thermal resistance (= better), but this should only be marginal.

However, there was a PCN in 2020 where the backend for TO220 was changed. In this context, a different leadframe supplier may have been chosen, but this has no effect on the performance or values of the MOSFET.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best under your preferred answer. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Dear Peter

I found out PCN CRP/20/12002,not sure if it's the one you mentioned.And the STP4N150 is on the affected list.

Form : No impact

Fit: No impact (mold compound is changed, refer to document PCN ADG/19/11736) Function : No impact expected (part of qualification)

Reliability or Processability : No impact expected (part of qualification)

It mentions the Mold compound is changed,but i can't find out ADG/19/11736,are you able to find it and share to me?I don't know if this is the"change"the customer wants to find.

If you have more informations,pls help to reply me.

Thank you very much!!

Susan

You will find the document if you type its name ADG/19/11736 into your favourite search engine. At least duckduckgo.com and Google will find it, even Bing has a few hits.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.