cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need of ROHS compliance document

Brindha
Associate

We need ROHS compliance documents for (STM811SW16F, ESDA25W5, TSC214ICT) these part numbers, can you please share the document for further use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Brindha, to the community!

You can find the RoHS confirmation in the Material Declaration on the respective product website under the Quality & Reliability tab.

For your convenience, I have already added the URLs:

If you can't find the Material Declaration there, you are welcome to request it via the Online Support OLS - the community here is primarily user-driven for mutual help.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Brindha, to the community!

You can find the RoHS confirmation in the Material Declaration on the respective product website under the Quality & Reliability tab.

For your convenience, I have already added the URLs:

If you can't find the Material Declaration there, you are welcome to request it via the Online Support OLS - the community here is primarily user-driven for mutual help.

Hope that helps?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Like all the other requests of this type, open a support ticket

https://ols.st.com/s/

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..