cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there really a STEVAL-ISA172V3? When will it be released?

victagayun
Senior III

I saw in X-CUBE-DPOWER that it is compatible with STEVAL-ISA172V3 with STM32G474RET6 in LQFP64.

0693W00000aJ0n0QAC.png 

1 REPLY 1
decook1110
Associate II

I currently have an active support request in for the firmware for STEVAL-ISA172V2 and they told me that STEVAL-ISA172V3 is coming.  Its been 5 days since I heard back so I just replied in my service request.  Maybe you can put in your own service request asking for your own copy and it might hurry them along.

I'm just looking for sample STM32G firmware to start our own PSFB controller design.  We will be interleaving 3 of these in a larger DC-DC converter so once we get a single channel PSFB working, we'll then need to create a program that has each PSFB controller synchronize with an incoming PWM signal from another master controller that synchronizes all 3 units.  Later we will be going up to 6 interleaved units. 

Has anyone seen sample STM32 firmware that does a similar job, possibly for a different topology.  Any experienced people out there looking for a paid side project to get us off the ground?

Dave