cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to buy L6472H stepper drivers but there is no stock. Does anyone know where I can get some or if there is a similar replacement chip available??

FFarb.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @FFarb.1​,

Thank you for your question. However, this request is a job for one of our sales offices. 

The members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with a sales inquiry.

For this kind of information you can contact our ST sales office.

You can refine your search at LINK selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country.

From the technical point of view I can suggest as replacement the powerSTEP01 a System-in-package integrating microstepping controller and 10 A power MOSFETs.

Let me know if these info are useful to you, if yes please "Select as Best" label to close the topic.

Thanks to open new topic for any further technical question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @FFarb.1​,

Thank you for your question. However, this request is a job for one of our sales offices. 

The members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with a sales inquiry.

For this kind of information you can contact our ST sales office.

You can refine your search at LINK selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country.

From the technical point of view I can suggest as replacement the powerSTEP01 a System-in-package integrating microstepping controller and 10 A power MOSFETs.

Let me know if these info are useful to you, if yes please "Select as Best" label to close the topic.

Thanks to open new topic for any further technical question.