cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can increase my pcb/product life up to 5years for long term

ashutamar
Associate II

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biHyxQAE.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biHyiQAE.pngI simply mean that how I can test and verify all the sections of my PCB like here I'm sharing PCB Schametic power section because main section is power section so let us know what things I should keep in mind and so on,

so main agenda is that here is the power section

and main loads are listed below

1 STM32F103C8T6 (max 20mA Current Consumption)

2 Digital 3 axis acc. STK8321. (1mA Current Consumption)

3 BLE PB3. (10mA Current Consumption)

4 4G A7672s Simcom module. ( Max 2A Current Consumption)

so just let us know all factors and things to make my pcb/product live long durability

like what kind of capacitor , ics , resgistor , pcb layout , and so on whatever you about it all you suggestion and guidance are welcome and appreciated

Thanks in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

For capacitors Aluminum Polymer may not dry out. For IC try to have multiple footprints it a packets is obsolete.

I will get done multiple footprints of these changes but I couldn't get the first point about the capacitor

Thank you so much whenever you have time, plz give us more feedback to the improvement of the ckt.

I was talking about C28 and C29 in your schamatic, i dont know what kind of Cap you are using but a polymer type can last 10000 hours. (They say, dont trust marketing en test yourself)

what kind of environment are you talking about?