cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the STEP files for the LDK220 LDO voltage regulator that are posted correct?

ST_InquirePower
Associate

The datasheets states a device package of SOT23-5L. It states a pitch of 0.95 mm. However, when I downloaded the LDK220 SOT23-5L step file, the measured pitch is 0.65 mm. So, before I incorporate this device into my design, can someone please clarify which is correct. Is the datasheet correct or is the step file correct? I have attached a screenshot of some step file measurements.

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @ST_InquirePower​, to the community!

The LDK220 is available in the packages SOT-89, DFN6, SOT23-5L and SOT323-5L.

• SOT23-5L: 0.95mm pitch, body length 2.95mm
  • SOT323-5L: 0.65mm pitch, body length 2mm

For whatever reason you've got the STEP file of the SOT323-5L, maybe it's a mistake by the external company providing the STEP files.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ST_InquirePower
Associate

Thank you for your reply. It appears that Ultra Librarian has the wrong step file for this device. I had actually clicked on the device step file link at the bottom of the DigiKey webpage. It took me straight to the Ultra Library webpage. In the sketch that I attached, it shows the order code for the LDK220 LDO for the adjustable version with an SOT23-5L footprint taken from the datasheet on page 25, section 8. I also took a screenshot of the UL and DigiKey webpages as additional confirmation.