cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM8/128-MCKIT Motor control starter kit always shows 'Under Voltage' fault. How can I fix this?

BLuck.2
Associate

I have a STM8/128-MCKIT motor control starter kit. I am following hardware configuration specifications, but I keep getting the 'Under Voltage' fault. I am using the default BLDC motor and board configuration with an external power supply. Thanks ahead of time for any assistance. If there is any extra documentation for this device, that would be great. A video showing the setup process would also be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BLuck.2​, to the community!

The STM8/128-MCKIT was discontinued some time ago, so there is no documentation or information available from STMicroelectronics. However, you could browse the never-forgetting internet with your favourite search engine to see if you can still find documents such as the UM0709.pdf.

If the problem is resolved or answered, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BLuck.2​, to the community!

The STM8/128-MCKIT was discontinued some time ago, so there is no documentation or information available from STMicroelectronics. However, you could browse the never-forgetting internet with your favourite search engine to see if you can still find documents such as the UM0709.pdf.

If the problem is resolved or answered, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.