cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STLD41PUR this part is obsolete. Can you suggest the alternate part for this.

SJyot.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

As I already wrote: unfortunately we cannot propose any device fulfilling your requirements.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I'm really sorry, but unfortunately there is no direct replacement available.

Maybe we could suggest an alternative if you provide the required parameters and/or the circuit currently used?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for your reply.

Here is my requirement:

PWM dimming frequency is 10KHz and switching frequency is 250KHz or better.

Please suggest with the suitable IC.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Since it is an LED driver, the desired input voltage range, the LED string voltage and the LED current are missing?

/Peter

Desired input voltage range: 2.5 to 5.5

LED string voltage: 40V min

No. of LEDs: 44

LED's connection: 11in series and 4 in parallel (refer attachment)

LED current: 100mA min

LED life time: 20000Hrs

Please suggest.

Desired input voltage range: 2.5 to 5.5

LED string voltage: 40V min

No. of LEDs: 44

LED's connection: 11in series and 4 in parallel (refer attachment)

LED current: 100mA min

LED life time: 20000Hrs

Please suggest.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Unfortunately we cannot propose a device fulfilling of your requirements.

The closest device is the STLD40D, but its input voltage range is 3...5.5V and its maximum peak current is probably insufficient for an LED current of 100 mA when fed by 3 V.

Good luck!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

/Peter

Sir, This STLD40D IC can capable of 10LED's in series only. Can you suggest any other IC for my requirement of 44LED's.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

As I already wrote: unfortunately we cannot propose any device fulfilling your requirements.

/Peter

KPenm.1
Associate

This is VERY inconvenient for STMicroelectronics to just discontinue a product and offer no alternate. And..."sorry, we just don't have a device that fulfills your requirements"... is the best you can do?