cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTBF of ATECC608A-MAHDA-T

MariaMTBF
Associate

Dear Technical Support,

Could you provide me the MTBF of ATECC608A-MAHDA-T and the temperature which it was determined and the energy activation value?

Thank you so much,

María

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @MariaMTBF, to the community!

I would be more than happy to help you with this question. However, this possibility is denied to me because ATECC608A-MAHDA-T has nothing to do with STMicroelectronics and is produced and supported by another manufacturer.

If the problem is solved, although perhaps not to your complete satisfaction, please click Accept as Solution. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck and kind regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @MariaMTBF, to the community!

I would be more than happy to help you with this question. However, this possibility is denied to me because ATECC608A-MAHDA-T has nothing to do with STMicroelectronics and is produced and supported by another manufacturer.

If the problem is solved, although perhaps not to your complete satisfaction, please click Accept as Solution. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck and kind regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MariaMTBF
Associate

Ups! Sorry, Peter. Thank you so much for your reply!!!

Could you help me for knowing the MTBF of LSM6DSV16XTR? The temperature which it was determined and the energy activation value?

Best regards,

María

Since it is a different component than the one mentioned at the beginning of the thread, I would like you to create a new thread for it. Alternatively (not in parallel please) you can also create a personal ticket at the Online Support System OLS.

Good luck!
/Peter