cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read stable a/d converter value? Can any ST engineer give me some advice?thanks!

wdcai
Associate II
Posted on July 20, 2004 at 00:14

How to read stable a/d converter value? Can any ST engineer give me some advice?thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
wdcai
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:02

joseph2399
Associate II

Please send your question to

mailto:apps.psd@st.com

. Provide information about the board you are using (DK3200 or your own), version # if DK3200, oscillator frequency, your settings, what voltage you are measuring, what reading you expect and what you are getting, and anything else that you think is relative.

Also provide the following information so we know a little more about you:

Name

Company Name

Phone Number

Location (City, State, Country)

Production uPSD part number (3233, 3234, etc.)

Application

Projected annual volume (units)

Production start date

Thanks,

uPSD Applications Engineering

wdcai
Associate II

I have written am email about a/d problem to ST technical support,I am looking forward to his reply,thanks!

hanan54
Associate II

hi

You can''t get a stable A/D reading. There is a prblem in same version of uPSD.

joseph2399
Associate II

uPSD3334 Rev C silicon is now available and is errata free. Rev A has some accuracy issues when using the prescaler. If you limit the MCU clock to 16MHz and use an ADC prescaler divisor of ''1'', you should be able to achieve +-2 LSB, otherwise the accuracy will be around +-4 LSB.

Rev A silicon has date codes of 5A5010332, 5A5010338, 5A5010345. Please contact your local sales representative or distributor to obtain rev C samples.

If you have a DK3300 with rev A silicon, please send a request for an updated board with rev C silicon to

mailto:apps.psd@st.com

. Be sure to include:

Name

Company Name

Phone Number

Shipping Address

(Address, City, State, Country)

Production uPSD part number (3333, 3334, etc.)

Application

Projected annual volume (units)

Production start date

Thanks,

uPSD Applications Engineering

wdcai
Associate II

Rev C silicon is used iin my project, and OSC is 18.432Mhz, I modified the turbo_upsd.h provided by ST,But the accuracy is about +/- 20 LSB ,not +/-2 Lsb, in fact , I want to know why upsd33xx can't provide separate analog ground and Vcc, how to deal with ground pins in Upsd while layout. All ground pins can be connected with a ground plane and don't need think about analog and digital ground?

Thanks!